Friday, March 1, 2013

Armed & Dangerous!!

Two things this time. One is a new selection and the other is a re-up of Brute Force's Brute Force (found here). The new addition is by The Woodstock Work Band. I don't know what to think about this one. Allmusic lists it's genre as Jazz and Counrty in a Bluegrass and Progressive Bluegrass style. To be honest, I'd agree with that for all but a couple cuts like the cover of 'I Got A Light', which keeps it funky with horns included. Anyway, you decide on this one. Enjoy.

New addition.

The re-up

5 comments:

  1. http://www.sendspace.com/file/y921y7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say thanks to you for your blog. Superb choices of music and a great introduction to lots of stuff I'd never heard of, but should have. Keep on keeping on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. That's the point; sharing what I think is interesting.

      Delete
  3. As my 3 year old son says "sharing is caring".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging Brute Force. Thanks a lot for the obscure greatness, Eddie!

    ReplyDelete