Thursday, September 6, 2012

Breaking Bondage!!

If Aaron Neville and Diana Ross created a male volcalist offspring, I believe Angelo is it. A rather high tenor and even feminine at times, you almost want to double check that the cover says 'Angelo' and not 'Angela'. This is Aaron's one and only full album release.  It is a good little number with a very proper mood and sound for 1975 soul. The cover is humorous to me being that it looks like a cardboard cutout of him is set out front of a prison, where he clutches his bosom like a woman. Strange. Anyhow, break the bondage!


2 comments:

  1. Damn, another obscure but great one, Eddie! Keep 'em comin'.

    Just want you to know I'm adding your great site to my own blogroll:

    http://danleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the add to your blogroll! I love to see others shovel up these tunes for themselves. As soon as I get a roll myself, you'll be added.

    ReplyDelete