Tuesday, January 9, 2018

What Me Worry? !!

The second installment of lesser known
70's Prog-rock. I hope you guys are enjoying
this somewhat departure from my
usual Jazz-Soul posts ...

"Electric Frankenstein was the solo project of the multi
instrumentalist Paolo Tofani who is best known for his work
with the band Area. Tofani plays all the instruments by himself
on this lone Electric Frankenstein album. The result is a highly
satisfying mix of psychedelia and progressive rock."
-user review from Rateyourmusic.com

Electric Frankenstein
1976

6 comments:

  1. https://www.sendspace.com/file/cm42ly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all about Area and Paolo Tofani, but I don't think Ive heard this one. The next one is a mystery to me, but looking forward to checking all of it out. Enjoying the prog tour of Italy, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these albums have been interesting to listen to

      Delete
  3. Thanks! Your side projects are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete