Saturday, September 15, 2012

Your Long Lost Funky Uncle!!

Well, so far the poll that I posted has an overwhelming lean toward jazz, so here is a little treat for ya. Self-written, self-produced, self-recorded, self-pressed, and self-distributed. Wow! Another one where cheap cover art equals killer material. This was an obscure grail for a long time, until Jazzman reissued it in 2008. It has some hard funky cuts on it. Explosive jam jazz, I'd say. Take a listen to determine if it's worth your time. I think so.


Listen.....

7 comments:

  1. Shan't you?

    http://www.mediafire.com/?a1janafnk1rlub7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold ears
    very good blog
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed, have got Uncle Funkenstein Died (hope not)as a single, so really looking forward to this monster (pun absolutely intended). Again, many thanks. John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I referenced your blog in an aggregator that I opened few months ago. Tell me if you agree to be there and if you can add a link of my blog on your bloglist.
    http://blogsetcie.blogspot.com/
    thank you, merci,
    Kidloco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah that's cool. Which aggregator is it? Oh, and that's for the notice... I'll add you to the blog roll

    ReplyDelete